miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

Can't live without you

This poem is about my first  love, our literature teacher asked us to write one poem about our feelings.


Can't live without you  

I love you because without you mi eyes see nothing.
I love you because without you my dreams are worthless
I love you because without you i have no air to breathe
I love you because without you im like a ship without  a captain

I need you like the sky to the moon
I need you like the dog to his master
I need you like the heat of a bird's nest
I need you because your red passion lights up my life 



1 comentario:

  1. You´ve done an amazing job Connie. Your poem is very expressive and it contains quite original verses that illustrate how you feel. Congratulations!
    10 (ten)

    ResponderEliminar