miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

petition letter

Dear local authorities :
I'm Constanza Ferreiro,  from Newlands shool. I'm writing to you for Calcutta people,they are having bad moments in their country and I want to inform you about the physical problems in there.
Most people lost their  homes, this is a problem for the society .If they don`t  have money or houses to live, their children are never going to be educated or feeded properly.
This is a very difficult situation , because nobody deserves  this form of life.In my opinion, you have to offer more facilities to people to work, so that they can live comfortably in the way that normal people live.
I hope that you are able to develop this society.This is unfair for people that want to work or to impove economy.
Thaks for your cooperation and for your atention.
Constanza Ferreiro

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario